Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for the positions of Staff Consultant.Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the vacant posts
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 13th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies:-
1.Staff Consultant – 04
Job Location : New Delhi
Salary:- Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
1. Staff Consultant (Civil): Essential Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engg. from a recognized Institute. Desirable qualification: Proficiency in computers including MS Office, internet etc.
2. Minimum experience – 10 years in supervision of renovation / repair works / new works related to civil / electrical / airconditioning in Central / State Government / PSUs.
3. Staff Consultant (Electrical): Essential Qualification: Educational Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution. Post Qualification Experience Minimum experience of 3 years in Power Sector.
Age: Upper age limit 40 – 62 years as on the last date of application.
1. Relaxation in essential qualifications / experience can be considered in deserving cases at the discretion of Commission. All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application. Further, merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for written examination / interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
2. The assignment may be terminated earlier either side by giving one month’s notice, from either side or one month’s fee in lieu thereof, provided in case of disciplinary action, the notice period shall not apply to DERC. Engagement under this assignment shall be only on requirement of DERC for a limited period only. Such engagement shall not bestow any rights whatsoever to claim for regular engagement or continued contractual engagement in DERC.
3. DERC reserves the right not to engage all or any of the above engagement proposals. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview with the Selection Committee. Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected. h) Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification for engagement.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017
How to Apply:-
Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send their applications in the prescribed format, duly supported with attested copies of Degree / Certificate, age proof, work experience, last pay certificate, last three months Salary Slip, IT Statements, Form-16 (for verification purpose) etc. to the Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017 by 13.02.2018.
Source by govtjobsmela..