DRDO Recruitment 2018 Jobs – DRDO Notification for the positions of Junior Research Fellow.Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the vacant posts
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 31st, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :-
Junior Research Fellow – 02
Job Location: New Delhi
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Age: Upper age limit 28 years on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and OBC candidates (3 years).
Junior Research Fellow :- Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Essential Qualification: 1st division in MSc in basic science + NET or 1st division BE/BTech + NET/GATE or ME/MTech with 1st division at both graduate and post graduate level
2. Desirable Qualification/ Experience: Data analysis, computer programming, mathematical modeling, visualization, and related area.
3. Stipend: Rs. 25,000/ + HRA as per DRDO rules; Tenure: 2 Years.
1. Area of Work: Data analysis, visualization, software development, and computer programming.
2. Candidates willing to participate may send their duly filled Application Form by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the undersigned and same should be produced at the time of interview.
3. Candidates should produce degree certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview along with self-attested photocopies. Without original certificates/testimonials candidates will not be entertained.
4. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector, Under taking/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or bring original ‘NOC’ at the time of interview. 6. List of short-listed candidates, called for walk-in-interview will be displayed on www.drdo.gov.in and also informed by e-mail/contact number.
5. It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right of absorption in DRDO. Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile/pen drive/laptops/electronic device/camera at the time of interview. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview & for joining.
How to Apply:
Intersted Candidates Can Attend the Walk in interview on 31st January 2018 at 9:15 am
Walk in Address And Time:
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Defence Scientific Information and Documentation Center (DESIDOC) Metcalfe House, Delhi – 110 054, INDIA at 09.15 A.M
Last Walk-In Date & Tme :- 31/01/2018 at 09:15 A.M
Source by govtjobsmela..