Indian Telephone Industries Limited Recruitment 2018 ITIL Jobs Notification for the positions of Professional.Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the vacant posts
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 05th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies:-
1.Professional – 20
Job Location : Bangalore
1. Position/ Grade: Chief Manager (Grade 6), Dy. General Manager (Grade 7), Addl. General Manager (Grade 8), General Manager (Grade 9).
2. Qualification: Full time Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institute. CA/ICWA/Full time MBA-Finance from a recognised University or its equivalent AICTE approved course. Essential Qualification: Full time Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication from a recognised University/Institute. Preferable Qualification : MBA – Marketing. Full time 2 years Post Graduate Degreein HR/Social work/ Personnel Management / Industrial relations from a recognized University or its equivalent full time 2 years PG Diploma in the same area from a recognized institute.
3. Experience: Post Qualification executive experience of minimum of 21 years for GM and 18 years for AGM and 15 years for DGM and 12 years for CM in the relevant area in a large Industrial / Govt. / Private organization.
4. CTC FOR VARIOUS GRADES GRADE 9– Rs.14.70 Lakhs, GR. 8 – Rs.13.28 Lakhs, GR. 7 – Rs. 12.57 lakhs, GR. 6 – Rs.11.50 Lakhs
Age: Below 52 years for GM, 50 years for AGM and DGM. 45 for CM (Upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates (NonCreamy layer) and 5 years for SC/ST/ Physically Challenged and Ex. Defence Service personnel in accordance with the Government of India guidelines.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
DY. GENERAL MANAGER-HR ITI LIMITED, REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU – 560016
How to Apply:-
1. Applications should be submitted through online. In addition to submission of online application, the candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required documents as per the list below in the following address.
2. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date of submission of on line application is on 05.02.2018 and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates on 09.02.2018 No application fee required. DY. GENERAL MANAGER-HR ITI LIMITED, REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU – 560016 Hardcopies of application should be accompanied with the following:- (I) Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
3. SC/ST category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
4. PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview. Ex-Service Category candidates should attach self attested copy of Service Certificate. Original should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
5. In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview. The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification, experience against the advertisement. Reference No: Advertisement Ref. No. ITI/COMP/01/28/18/01
Source by govtjobsmela..