Public Service Commission of Nagaland 2018 Jobs Notification. NPSC has released official notification for the vacancies of Junior Engineer, Agriculture Inspector, Agriculture Officer and multiple vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Last Date to Apply for NPSC is on :> March 31st, 2018..
Junior Engineer – 22 Posts
Agriculture Inspector – 06 Posts
Agriculture Officer – 03 Posts
Demonstrator – 16 Posts
Technical Assistant – 06 Posts
Soil Conservation Officer – 07 Posts
Assistant Conservator – 02 Posts
Job Location – Kohima
Junior Engineer –
1. Educational qualification: 3(three) Years Diploma in Civil Engineering or above from a university/board recognised by AICTE. Diploma/Degree (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
2. Physical Fitness: A candidates who is successful in the competitive examination and interview held by the commission must pass physical test and meet minimum physical standard as prescribe below: Male candidate who come out successful in the competitive examination must pass walking test covering a distance of 25 (twenty five) Kms, within four hours on foot and for female candidate, a distance of 16 (sixteen) Kms within four hours on foot.
3. Minimum physical standard: For Men: Chest 79 cm(normal), (chest expansion-5cm) Height163cm (152cm in case of Nagas, of Nagas, Mikirs, Garos, Nepalese, Kacharis, etc) Nepalese,Kacharis, etc) For Women – Chest 74cm(normal), (chest expansion-5cm), Height- 150cm (145 cm in case .
Agriculture Inspector –
1. Educational qualification: B.Sc (Agri)
2. Physical Fitness: A candidates……….Read More>>
Source by freshersjobz…