Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national and international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015.
(Freshers / Experienced) Walk-In : B.Sc / BCA / Diploma / ITI : I&FR Field Engineers @ Chennai
We are conducting a Walk in Interviews for Fresher and Experience candidate at our Chennai Office for Field Engineer – Fault Repair positions.
Job Position :I&FR Field Engineer
Job Category :Telecom / ISP
Walk-In Location :Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location :Chennai, Tamilnadu
Compensation :INR 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Number of Vacancies :20
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :(Mandatory)
# BSc, BCA, Diploma / ITI (EEE or ECE)
Desired Experience :0 to 2 Years
Key Skills :LAN, WAN, Modem, IP, WiFi, Router, Leased Line, Field Engineering, Analytical Skills, Telecommunication, Field Work, Networking
Job Description :
1. Involve into Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting of Networks.
2. LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation and Configuration.
3. Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
4. Troubleshooting the lease line.
5. Cross function coordination for delivery.
6. Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
7. Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
8. Basic knowledge of Copper /Fiber.
9. Knowledge about WI-FI and Modem Configuration.
10. Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
1. Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
2. Two Wheeler and Driving Licence is must.
3. BE and B.Tech are not eligible for this position.
4. Only Male Candidates Preferable.
5. Freshers can also Walkin.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria – Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date :From 1st November 2017 to 10th November 2017 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time :2 PM sharp
Walk-In Venue :
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy,
Chennai – 600032
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti service Center
Contact Person :Sanjeev
Source by chetanasforum..