All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.AIIMS Bhopal invites applications for the positions of Junior Resident. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Walk-In Date: 29/05/2019 – 30/05/2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Junior Resident – 35 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
1. Pay Scale: Basic Pay Rs. 56,100 (Level 10) + NPA
2. The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/ BDS (including Internship- 29/05/2014 to 30/05/2019), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic)
3. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
4. For all eligible candidates, a maximum of two terms* are allowed. AIIMS Bhopal graduates will be allotted post on a preferential basis. Candidates who have already done 2 terms of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. *Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if anyone joins and leaves at any time it will be counted as one term irrespective of the duration of work. For each term, the candidates required to submit his/her application separately.
5. Tenure: The appointment to the post of Junior Residents shall be for the period of 6 months extendable to another six months (One year maximum).
30 years, relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-, For SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates Nil
1. Application……..Read More>>