Air India Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Air India inviting applications for the positions of RT Operator.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on July 10th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
RT Operator – 16 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational Qualification: Minimum 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University.
2. RT Qualification: Must be in possession of valid RTR (A), RTR (C) or RTR (P) license issued by Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India.
3. Emoluments: Selected candidates will be paid a monthly emolument of Rs.35,000/- (Rupees Thirty-Five Thousand only). After completion of one year of service, the incumbent would also be eligible for Employers Contribution towards PF @ 10% of the (Basic pay + HRA).
4. Tenure: Selected candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of five years which is further extendable as per the requirement of the Company and candidate’s performance.
Age: Maximum 60 Years
A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favor of Air India Limited payable at Delhi or Mumbai (Place, where the candidate appears for Walk-in-Selection) being the Application Fee (Application Fee not applicable in case of SC/ST Candidates).
1. Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination and the cost of the same will be borne by the candidates…….Read More>>