Bank of Baroda 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. Bank of Baroda inviting applications for the positions of Chief Data Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 01st April, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Chief Data Officer – 1 Post
Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced professional as Chief Data Officer on fixed term engagement on contract basis to Head the Bank’s Data Organisation.
1. Position: Chief Data Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Educational Qualification (as on 12.03.2021): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE etc.
4. Work Experience (as on 12.03.2021): Minimum 15 years management role, out of which 10 years in technology, of which 5 years in data management and security. 4 Years in Executive/Strategic projects, driving modern data-related initiatives across enterprise Preference shall be given to candidates who have relevant work experience in BFSI sector.
5. Compensation: Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the post, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
6. Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, extendable at the option of the Bank.
7. Location of Posting: The location of posting shall be Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization/ any subsidiary of the Bank if and as deemed necessary. The selected candidate is liable for transfer anywhere within India as per the requirement of the Bank.
Age (as on 12.03.2021) Minimum Age – 36 years, Maximum Age – 55 years
General Information :
i) The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
ii) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for as on the cut-off date (12.03.2021) and also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
iii) In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (complete) application will be retained. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled…Read more>>