BEL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Bharat Electronics Limited inviting applications for the positions of Contract Engineer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 17th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Contract Engineer – 05
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires outstanding Engineers on Contract basis for One Year for its Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand.
1. Contract Engineer 05
2. Qualification : BE/BTech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering from any recognised university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with one year post qualification experience.
3. Salary : Rs.23,000/- p.m
4. Domain experience minimum One Year as on 01.11.2019 in one of the below mentioned: 1. Java programming 2. Web portal design and development using Java 3. VoIP and SIP Protocol 4. DB Design – ORACLE, PostGreSQL; Knowledge of SQL, DB procedures & Triggers 5. IP Networking 6. Linux Operating System
5. Job Responsibilities and Scope of Work 1. Development of C and JAVA based Application. 2. Development of JAVA base web portal Application. 3. Database design and Administration (ORACLE &PostGreSQL) 4. Software documents as per IEEE-12207 standard using IBM RATIONAL Tool 5. Software Testinga. Testing using tools- LDRA RT-RT, RAD Purify Plus b. Software qualification Testing c. Regress testing d. Integration testing e. Acceptance testing 6. Generation of user and technical manual 7. Configuration and maintenance of LAN switches 8. Configuration and maintenance of server and chassis. 9. Installation (RHEL), Commissioning and maintenance of VCCS Item at IAF site
Age: 27 Years
Bharat Electronics Limited , Kotdwar, Uttarakhand 246149
1. Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be as per Government directives.
2. If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
3. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
4. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through email regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview. BEL will not be responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
5. Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
6. BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage…..Read more>>