Central Bank of India Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Central Bank of India inviting applications for the positions of FLCC Counsellor.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 15th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
FLCC Counsellor – Various
Job Location – Dhule
1. Name of the Post: Cent- FLCC Counselor Dhule
2. Essential Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
3. Desirable Qualification: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Counselor leaders / Counselor members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
4. Experience / Other eligibility criteria:
(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-II & above for FLCC. (vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
5. Job Profile: The Officer will work as “Counselor- FLCC” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI…Read more>>