Central Food Technological Research Institute Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.CFTRI inviting applications for the positions of Project Assistant.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Walk-in Date:- 10th May 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Post and Vacancies :
Project Assistant – 06 Posts
First class M.Sc. in Food Technology/Food Science/Food Science and Nutrition with good academic records. First class B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with good academic records. First class M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Food Technology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with good academic records.
30 years as on 10th May 2019
No Application Fee
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 10.05.2019, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates……..Read More>>