CIAB 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification.CIAB inviting applications for the positions of Research Associate. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Walkin Interview is on 04th March, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Research Associate – 1 Post
Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
Advertisement No: CIAB/58/2021-Rectt.
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) is an autonomous national institute under Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country has a mission of advancing knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes relevant to agri-food sector towards applications and products. It aims to link them with societal benefits through catalysing/promoting entrepreneurial action around bioprocesses, bio-products, value-addition to bioproducts etc. with special reference to the agrifood sector. Currently, the four major mandated R&D areas in hand at the institute are (A) Value Addition to Primary Processing Residues/ Wastes for Edible Products; (B) Valorisation of Crop Waste for Speciality Products and Chemicals; (C) Nutritionals, nutraceuticals and upgradation of value or use of bio-products, (D) Biosynthetic technology/synthetic biology for low volume-high value products and industrial enzymes. To support and steer this mission, the institute requires following temporary research positions on stipendary / fellowship basis:
1. Research Associate: One position
2. Project Title: “Continuous-Flow Transformation of Biomass-Derived Oxygenates to Methyl vinyl glycolate with Sn-Beta Catalysts: A Study into Long-Term Stability and Deactivation of Sn-Beta”.
3. Duration of the project: One year
4. Fellowship: Rs. 47,000/- + (16% HRA or Hostel Facility, if available) per month
5. Qualifications: Ph.D in Material Science and Engineering or Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/Physical/Material) or Chemical Engineering or related areas in Material Science from a recognized University/Institute and having at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
6. Preferences: i) PhD thesis related to the synthesis of materials and their characterization with various techniques such as powder XRD, TEM, SEM, TGA, FTIR, XPS, physisorption…….Read More>>