Engineering Projects India limited Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.EPI inviting applications for the positions of Graduate Apprentice.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on August 20th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Graduate Apprentice – 05 Posts
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd., a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India with turnover of more than ` 1600 Crores, engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, intends to engage Graduate Apprentices under Apprentice Act 1961
1. Posts: Graduate Apprentice
2. Total Seats-05
3. Requisite Qualification:BE/B.Tech (Civil /Electrical/Mechanica l/Instrumentation Engineering) with not less than 55% marks from reputed Institute/University approved by AICTE
4. Monthly Stipend: Rs. 10,000/-
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on last date of submission of the application (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
1. Date of Publication of Advt. in Employment News. 01.08.2020
2. Last Date of submission of online Application 20.08.2020…Read more>>