Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.ESIC inviting applications for the positions of Senior Resident.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on November 07th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Senior Resident – 32 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
1. Eligibility: PG Degree/Diploma/DNB in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
2. Emoluments: As per rule adopted by ESIC.
3. A walk-in-interview for recruitment of Twenty Four (24) posts of senior residents (under residency scheme), Eight (08) Posts of Senior residents (purely on contract basis for a maximum period of one year) is scheduled to be held on 07.11.2019 at ESIC Model Hospital, Noida. Accordingly, the eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the qualifications/eligibility conditions as under should appear for a walk-in-interview with original documents/certificate(s) and one set of self-attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, attempt(s) and mark-sheet of MBBS and Degree [Diploma /DNB including MCI/DMC registration, reservation category and experience certificate, Aadhar Card etc. including two recent passport size photographs.
4. Department: Anesthesia General Medicine General Surgery OBG Pediatrics Pathology Orthopedics
5. Department: AnesthesiaOBGPediatricsOrtho.
Age: 37 Yrs
1. All the candidates should report in the office of Director (Medical) Noida, ESIC Model Hospital, Sec- 24, Noida between 09.30 A.M to 11.30 A.M on the stipulated date. Candidates reporting after 11.30 A.M will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
2. The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement with approval of Director (Medical) Noida without any notice
3. No TADA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
4. This advertisement has also been uploaded on website: www.esic.nic.in& www.esichospitals.gov.in Director (Medical) Noida reserves the right to fill any or no posts or cancel the interview at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Reservation Rules will be applicable as per Rules.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview…Read more>>