Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited 2022 Jobs Recruitment Notification. FACT inviting applications for the positions of Nurse, Cook/Bearer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 10th June, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Nurse, Cook/Bearer – Various Posts
Job Location – Kochi
Education Qualification :
FACT., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement on Fixed Tenure Contract (Adhoc basis) to the following posts:
1. Position: Nurse on Fixed Tenure Contract (Adhoc basis)
a. Standard X Pass and Three year Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwifes Council. Minimum 3 years experience in Emergency / Casualty department / ICC Unit of a hospital / Occupational Health Centers, and should be capable of operating electro medical equipment.
b. In the absence of sufficient suitable candidates with the prescribed qualification & experience of 3 years, candidates with prescribed qualification with 2 year relevant experience may be considered. In the absence sufficient number of candidates with 2 year relevant experience, candidates with prescribed qualification with 1 year relevant experience also may be considered
3. Consolidated Pay: Rs.20000/- per month
1. Position: Cook/Bearer on Fixed Tenure Contract (Adhoc basis)
Standard X Pass and Certificate in Food Production /Cooking from a Government Food Craft Institute / Institute recognized by Government. Minimum 5 years experience as Cook (Nonvegetarian/Vegetarian) in an Industrial Canteen/similar establishment. In the absence of sufficient suitable candidates with the prescribed qualification & experience of 5 years, candidates with less or without required/specific experience may also be considered.
3. Consolidated Pay: Rs.18000/- per month.
4. Recruitment Notification No. : 04/2022 dated 24.05.2022
Maximum of 35 years
General terms and conditions for appointment
1. The engagement will be for a term of two years, renewable for a maximum period of 2 spells of one year each, at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc. Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days’ notice, at its discretion without assigning any reason.
2. Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay mentioned below and an increase of 3% on successful completion of each year. Leave, ESI, Provident Fund, Shift allowance, TA & DA for duty travel will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company
3. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), EWS, PWBD and Ex-Servicemen category will be applicable as per Government Directives. EWS candidates shall submit EWS certificate of relevant year (income of 2021-22). OBC-NCL Candidates shall submit self-declaration along with the application, in the prescribed format provided in the website and if engaged, shall produce OBC-NCL certificate issued by competent authority within 6 months prior to joining.
4. Eligible candidates should have been born on or between 01.05.1987 and 30.04.2004. Relaxation in maximum age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates and 10 years for PWBD (disability 40% and above) candidates. Relaxation to Ex-Service personnel will be applicable as per GOI guidelines.
5. Educational qualification shall be from an Institute recognized by Government / affiliated to a Government recognized University / Institution. For the Post of Nurse, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery shall be approved by Nursing Council and candidates shall have Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwifes Council.
6. The engagement will be subject to the candidate being fit and continuing to be fit during the period of contract as per the standards prescribed by the Company.
7. Engagement under this notification is only for fixed term and will not in any way directly or indirectly confer any right for extension of term of engagement or for permanent appointment or preferential treatment in appointment in the Company.
8. Management reserves the right to (i) short list candidates by adopting such methods or criteria found suitable at the discretion of the Management, and (ii) modify the mode of selection etc. The decision of the Company about the mode of selection, requirements, eligibility criteria, shortlisting of candidates etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
10. Meeting the eligibility criteria / attending or being successful in the skill test or such other selection method adopted by Management by itself will not confer any right on the applicant for selection or to be included in the Panel or for engagement.
11. Engagement from the panels will be at the sole discretion of the Management, based on requirements, following reservation rules.
12. Interested candidates from the panel may be considered for engagement for periods of shorter duration too, based on requirements of the Company at rates/ terms fixed by the Company for such engagement.
13. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply …….Read More
Source By: govtjobsmela