Last Date for Submission of Application is on 24th May, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Biomass Advisor – 01 Post
Job Location – Mumbai
Education Qualification :
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 54. HPCL has a strong presence in downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies. During 2019 – 20, HPCL recorded Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 2,637 Crore.
1. Post Name: Biomass Advisor
2. No of Post: 1
3. Qualification: B.Sc in Agriculture with minimum 10 years of work experience Or BE/BTech/BBA in agriculture or any other discipline with minimum 9 years work experience Or MTech/MBA having minimum 7 years work experience
4. Work Experience Description: Minimum no. of years as per the above table in which last 3 years’ experience should be in the aggregation of biomass OR end to end supply chain development OR Fuel management such as Fuel Planning, Purchase, Storage, Handling, Mixing and feeding of fuel included for Industries such as biomass to Power, Sugar etc. The candidate should have adequate knowledge of local language.
5. Emoluments: A consolidated lump sum monthly remuneration will be paid which is negotiable commensurate with experience and qualification. In addition, conveyance cost and mobile call charges will be paid. It is to be noted that the emoluments are subject to deduction of statutory professional tax and other taxes and statutory deductions as applicable.
6. Period Of Contract: Initially for a period of 3 years which may be extended by further 1 year subject to the requirement and satisfactory performance.
Minimum 30 years, Maximum 65 yearsz
a. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
b. The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 23rd April 2021.
c. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the position.
d. Queries can be emailed at email@example.com keeping the subject of the mail formatted as “Biomass_Advisor – Application Number”.
e. Depending on the requirement, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or selection process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
f. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, reject the application without assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
g. HPCL reserves the right not to fill the above post at any stage of selection process.
h. Only successful candidates will be advised for further process through e-mail.
i. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary/critical. Candidates are
requested to visit our website with respect to full details on the role, shortlisting, selection process and syllabus pertaining to this recruitment drive.
j. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate for same position, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice. ReadMore
Source : govtjobsmela