IBPS Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019-20.Institute of Banking Personnel Selection inviting applications for the positions of Specialist Officer (SO).Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on November 26th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Specialist Officer (SO) – 1163
1. I.T.Officer (Scale-I) – a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I) – 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
4. Law Officer (Scale-I) – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I) – Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
6. Marketing Officer (Scale-I) – Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 20 to 30 Years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Other Backward Classes 3 years
SC/ ST 5 years
Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 Years
Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel) 5 years
Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989 5 Years…Read more>>