IDBI Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Industrial Development Bank of India Bank inviting applications for the positions of Specialist Cadre Officers.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 12th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Specialist Cadre Officers – 61
1. Position: Specialist Cadre Officers
2. Grade: DGM (Grade D) No of Vacancies: 2
3. Functional Area: Faculty Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management)
4. Educational Qualification:m -Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/MBA in HRM
5. Salary: Grade ‘D’ In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years
6. Desirable : Ph.D/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organizational Development
7. Experience: 10 years of Industry experience in the relevant area
8. Brief Job Profile: Effective Conduct of Training Sessions as Programme Director. Adopt an effective pedagogy for designing a Programme. Delivering training sessions in the core area of
expertise using case studies, etc. Developing e-learning modules
9. Functional Area: Transaction Monitoring Team – Head
10. Educational Qualification: CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
11. Desirable : CAIIB/JAIIB
12. Experience: Overall banking experience of at least 10 years with min 04 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
13. Brief Job Profile: Oversight on the work performed by fraud analysts and investigator. Conduct Quality check reviews for sample cases. Conduct review of fraud cases marked as
confirm fraud by investigator to ascertain if all required checks have been performed, adequate supporting documentation is available with the Bank to confirm the case and necessary root cause analysis has been performed and gaps identified. Review of transaction monitoring system related operating procedures. Maintain MIS / tracker. Total number cases reviewed on a daily and
monthly basis. Total number of cases highlighted and reported as Frauds. Conducting periodic Data Analytics with help of reports/dashboards to assess the validity/
applicability of scenarios/ thresholds and suggesting suitable modifications wherever required. Perform periodic training sessions for providing insights to the transaction monitoring team. Reporting of fraud cases to the regulator on a timely basis. Reporting of Keeping a track on the external fraud incidents happing within the industry as well as globally and ascertain if the same are
applicable within the Bank and create scenarios for monitoring within the TMS.
14. Grade: No of Vacancies: AGM (Grade C) 5
15. Functional Area: Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)
16. Educational Qualification: Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks.
17. Desirable : CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
18. Experience : Overall banking experience of at least 7 years with min 03 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams
19. Brief Job Profile: Perform detailed review of suspicious cases raised by makers (which includes pattern analysis, Bank statement review etc.). In case no issue identified – close the case.If issue identified, gather all supporting documentation validating the suspicion of a fraudulent transaction. Conduct Quality check reviews for alerts closed as false positive by the Fraud
Analysts. Report the case to Head of the Fraud team as confirmed fraud along with root cause analysis. Support the Head of the Fraud team in preparing and submitting Fraud Monitoring
Reports. Review the alerts and scenarios to ascertain if there are any gaps in the alerts generated vis-à-vis scenario configured or instances where threshold tuning is required. Monitor the performance of the fraud analysts and reassign alerts wherever necessary.Provide guidance to the analysts including training on fraud specific aspects
20 Grade ‘C’ In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
21. Salary: Grade: Manager ( Grade B)No of Vacancies: 54
22. Functional Area: Agriculture Officer
23. Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university. Preference will be given to candidates having Post Graduation in above subjects
24. Experience: Having minimum 04 years of postqualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in agricultural lending in public/ private sector
banks / RRBs.
25 Specific Skill desired: Knowledge of economics, farm operations, agricultural processes, etc. Having analytical and interpersonal skill, critical thinking and problem solving ability. Good Marketing / Finance / IT skills with understanding of credit appraisal process………Read more>>