Last Date for Submission of Application is on 05th August, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Junior Executive – 10 Posts
Job Location – Various Locations
Education Qualification :
1. Post Name: Junior Executive
2. No of Post: 10
3. Job Profile
i. To act as front line officials in corporate and other offices of the Institute
ii. Respond to members’/ candidates’ enquiries
iii. To attend general administration tasks of various departments of the Institute.
iv. Support Training / academic activities of the Institute
v. Information management and processing
4. Essential: Graduate with minimum 60% marks in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications.
5. Desirable: Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF M.Com / MA (Economics) / MBA / CA / CMA / CS / CFA.
6. Posting: The selected candidates will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present the Institute has offices at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
7. Remuneration: Emoluments of Junior Executive are presently in the scale of Rs.28300-3150/20-91300. They will also be eligible for DA, HRA as per rules in force from time to time. At present total initial package including salary and other perquisites will be approximately Rs.6.00 Lakhs per annum on cost to company basis…Read more>>