India Post Office Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019. India Post Office invites applications for the positions of Staff Car Driver. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on July 17th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Staff Car Driver – 02 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
Applications are invited from the eligible India Citizens for filling the following vacancies in the Office of the Sr Supdt of Post Offices, Goa Derision, Mapusa 403507.
1. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade), General Central Service, Gr C, Non-Gazetted. Non-Ministenal – as. 19900- (Level-2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC)
2. Educational & Other qualifications for direct recruits: Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy motor vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle) Experience of driving light and heavy motor vehicle for at least three years. Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or institute.
3. Desirable Qualification: Three years’ service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers
Age: 18 to 27 years
Office of be Sr Supdt of Post Offices, Goa Division, Mapusa 403507′
1. Photocopies of the following certificates duly Self attested by the candidate (i)Age ii) Educational Qualification as indicated (iii) Driving Licence as indicated Driving Experience Certificates as indicated Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format for appointment to the posts under the Government of India (if any) and caste validity certificate.
2. Two copies Of recent passport size photographs self-attested by the candidate. One should be pasted in the application form and other should be attached with the application form….Read More>>