CAD Operator – 06 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qiualification –
1. Walk in Test for CAD Operators
2. A Walk in Test is to be held on 14.04.2021 & 15.04.2021 for filling up of 06 posts of CAD Operators in Central Design Bureau (CDB) in the Department of Health & Family Welfare on contract basis. The details are mentioned below:
3. Name of post: CAD Operator
4. Total number Of post: 06 (Six)
5. Minimum Qualification:
a. Certificate Course in Architecture/ Civil drawing from a recognised Institute.
b. Proficiency in Auto CAD (2D) drafting.
a. Diploma in Architecture
b. Proficiency in Auto CAD, 3D views presentation (Candidates with higher qualification may preferred subject to their suitability.)
6. Minimum Experience:
a. Three years of working in Architecture Office (copy of certificate to be enclosed)
b. Good Knowledge of presentation drawing, submission drawings, working drawings. interior layouts etc.
7. Desirable Experience:
a. Worked on Hospital Projects.
8. Job Responsibilities:
a) To assist in developing the design concept given by the officers.
b) To prepare municipal drawings such as submission, completion, services drawings etc.
c) To prepare presentation drawings, working drawings, detail drawings etc.
d) To take measurement of site and preparing measured drawings etc.
e) To make drawing of interior layouts.
t) Any other work assign by their officers.
9. Tenure of contract: 1 year (period may be altered, subject to administrative exigencies.)
10. Emoluments: Rs. 25,000 per month (consolidated). The posts are solely for the CDB and the place of duty shall be New Delhi. The remuneration offered is consolidated and fixed, without any allowances.
11. Candidates shall be required to submit the prescribed application form duly filled up with self- attested copies of certificates of qualifications, experience etc. All original documents and two passport size colour photograph and photo ID proof must be brought for verification at the time of test.
12. Application form should be submitted at the time of turning up for walk in Test on the scheduled date and time…Read more>>