Narcotics Control Bureau Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Narcotics Control Bureau inviting applications for the positions of Junior Intelligence Officer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on July 31st, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Junior Intelligence Officer – 115
Filling up the post of Junior Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau under Ministry Home Affairs on Deputation Basis
1. Post Name: The post of Junior Intelligence Officer carries the pay scale in PB-2 (Rs.9300- 34800) plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (pre-revised) [Level-6 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix].
2. Deputation :- Officers of the Central/State Governments/Union Territories : (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or (ii) With 6 (six) years’ regular service in the Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300) of the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; and
3. Essential Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/institute
4. Experience : Two years’ experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection Of intelligence information thereto.
5. Desirable : One year’s experience in investigation of criminal offences or economic offences.
6. Job Description/Duties: Enforcement of Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985. Collection & development of Intelligence, Investigation, search, seizure and arrest (including financial investigation); Initiating trial in courts. Initiating action under PITNDPS Act- Attending trial in courts. Identification and destruction Of illicit opium and cannabis cultivation; Demand Reduction activities Training Of officers/personnel of other drug law enforcement agencies Coordination with other drug law enforcement agencies
7. Period of Deputation Ordinarily not exceeding three years including period Of deputation in another ex-cadre post immediately preceding the appointment, extendable upto 07 years subject to suitability and performance, as per DoP&T & MHA guidelines issued from time to time. No further extension will be granted in any case.
Age: Not more than 56 years of age on the closing date of receipt of application….Read more>>