Last Date for Submission of Application is on 23rd September, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Inspector/ Bridge – 01 Post
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qualification :
Sub: Requirement of Inspector/Bridge on Re-employment basis.
To meet the urgent requirement of experienced personnel, applications are invited from retired employees of Railways for the following post on re-employment basis:
1. Post Name: Inspector/ Bridge (at E1 Level)
2. Number of posts: 01 (one)
3. Qualification, Eligibility and Experience:
a. Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
b. Superannuated in the pay scale of-
c. Rs.50000-160000(IDA) E2 or Rs.56100-177500(CDA) L-10 or Rs.53100-167800(CDA) L-9
d. Should have minimum 15 years’ experience in Steel Bridge inspection and erection work in Metro Rail or Railways.
4. Remuneration: As per Corporation’s policy.
5. Term of employment: 06 (Six) months
6. No. NCRTC/HR/Rectt./48/2021 Dated:06.09.2021
Not more than 65 years, as on 06.09.2021
1. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Scanned copies of passport sized photograph, signature, educational certificates, and experience certificate should be kept ready, as these documents would be required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application form. ReadMore
Source : govtjobsmela