Walk-In Date is on 24th August, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Site Engineer – 04 Posts
Job Location – Jammu
Education Qualification :
NPCC is in urgent need of 04 (Four) Nos. of Site Engineers (Civil) on Contract basis for a period of one year for various Construction works in Srinagar and Ladakh Region under Northern Zone, Jammu.
1. Name of Post: Site Engineer (Civil)
2. Education Qualification and Experience: Candidate should have BE/ B Tech in Civil Engineering (at least 60% marks in aggregate)from reputed AICTE/UGC approved engineering college with at least 2 year of work experience in any of the infrastructure construction company and having experienced in road projects, multi-storied building structure like RCC Works, Steel structures like truss. Candidate should be aware of software such as MS Project, Primavera, AutoCAD 2D & 3D etc.
3. Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 33,750/- Per Month.
4. Allowances for above post: The Employer’s contribution towards Provident Fund @12% of consolidated remuneration shall be paid and additional amount of Medical Allowance of Rs. 1250/- per month would be paid by the Company.
Upper age 40 years as on 31.07.2021
1. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
2. All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of interview. ReadMore
Source : govtjobsmela