Power Finance Corporation Recruitment 2018 Jobs – PFC Notification for the positions of Consultant. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the vacant posts
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 22nd, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
Consultant – 01
Experience : 10-15 years
Salary :- Rs.62,400/-Per Month
Job Location : New Delhi
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, PG Diploma
Other Qualifications :
1.Educational Qualification: Graduate with PG Diploma in HR/PM&IR from recognized University/Institute. Degree in Law will be desirable.
2. Eligibility: Retired executives at the level of DGM (Rs. 51300-3%- 73000) & above from Power DISCOMS (State/ Others) /CPSUs who have attained age of superannuation.
3. Job Description: The followings are tentative job description of Consultant on contract basis: I. Coordination related activities with Training, Policy formulation, PRMS, New HR initiatives, Recruitment and Establishment issues.
II. Assisting in revision of pay for Executives and Non-Executives and follow up issued including co-ordinating with external agencies/Assisting in upcoming recruitment act.
4. Emoluments and Benefits: The emoluments are fixed and considered for 26 days working /month. The expenditure for local travel for official purposes shall be reimbursed as per rules Reimbursement towards monthly rentals of mobile and data card for internet and call charges shall be done based on extant rules. TA/ DA for official travel related to work will be paid as per extant rules. HRA@ 15% of monthly monetary ceiling VI. Leave: For leaves taken otherwise, pro-rata deduction from monthly emoluments for the period of absence shall be done.
5. In order to address all the needs of HR assignments, Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC) intends to engage consultant(retired personnel) from Power Utilities/CPSUs as Consultant(retired personnel) on monthly ceiling of Rs.62,400/-pm for awarding job contract on specific assignment basis on Contract basis purely for temporary requirement. The job contract shall be initially for six months. The same shall be extendable by six months on each occasion on need basis. The job contract will not be for more than two years in each contract
Selection Process :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
General Conditions :
1. The selected candidates should have phone, computer/Laptop and internet connectivity to work on their own from any place in India. No secretarial assistance shall be provided for execution of work by PFC. Management shall reserve right to give weightage in selection to the candidates based on their competencies, qualification, experience and the requirement of the corporation.
2. No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.The candidate should have working knowledge of English and Hindi language
3. All qualifications should from Universities/ Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / appropriate statutory authority. Candidate should be retired employee who have attained the age of superannuation. VIII. Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
4. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process. PFC Management may also relax/ lower the qualifying standards/ criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
5. The total number of projected requirement indicated in this advertisement may increase/ decrease/ be cancelled at the discretion of PFC Management, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute. PFC will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants would be required to apply in prescribed format available at PFC’s website i.e. www.pfcindia.com (career page) from 10.01.2018 to 19.01.2018. Applicants are required to take a print out of the format and fill up the complete information. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the -Application form and the same should be sent along a self-attested photo copy of proof of date of birth, category, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by Post in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT FOR HR ” addressed to “The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001” latest by 22.01.2018
Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001
Important Dates :
Last date for Online Application :- 22/01/2018
Source by govtjobsmela..