Public Works Department TN Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Public Works Department Tamil Nadu inviting applications for the positions of Technician,Graduate Apprentice.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on November 07th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Technician Apprentice – 160
Graduate Apprentice – 120
Job Location – Chennai
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT (PWD), Govt. of Tamil Nadu invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020), hailing from Tamilnadu, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973
1. Position: Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
2. No of Training Places: 160
3. Monthly Stipend (INR): 3542
4. Duration of Training: One Year
5. Minimum Educational Qualifications: A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
6. Minimum Physical Standards: As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
7. Duration Of Training: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
8. Previous Training/experience: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
Age: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules…Read more>>