Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2019 Recruitment Notification. RPSC has released official notification for the positions of Public Relation Officer vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- July 25th, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Public Relation Officer – 23 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Post Name: (Public Relation Officer – Level -12 (Grade Pay – 4800/-))
2. Qualification: (i) Degree of a University established by Law in India with 5 years experience of Journalism in a National or State Level Paper or in National News agencies or in Central or State Public Relations or Information and Broad-casting Department, on posts (i) Scrutiniser (ii) Journalist (iii) SubEditor (iv) Reporter (v) Exhibition Assistant (vi) Assistant Public Relations Officer (vii) Rangmanch Assistant Or Degree of a University established by Law in India with a diploma in Journalism from a recognized Instituution. Or Post graduate in Hindi or English of a University established by law in India and 3 years experience of Journalism in a national or State Level paper or Central or State Public Relation or Information & Broadcasting Department. (ii) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
Age: 21 to 40 years
Application Fee: Rs.150 – 350
General Information :-
1. That the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of Ex-prisoner, who was not overage before his conviction and were eligible under the rules.That the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the service rendered in the National Cadre Corps in the case of Cadet Instructors and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit
2. That the persons appointed temporarily to a post in the service shall be deemed to be within the age limit, had they been within the age limit when they were initially appointed even though they have crossed the age limit when they appear finally before the Commission and shall be allowed upto two chances had they been eligible as such at the time of their initial appointment.
3. Not with standing anything contained contrary in these Rules in the case of persons serving in connection with the affairs of the State in Substantive capacity, the upper age limit shall be 40 years for direct recruitment to posts filled in by competitive examinations or in case of posts filled in through the Commission by interview
4. According to the Rajasthan Civil Services (Absorption of Ex-servicemen) Rules, 1988, relaxation in upper age limit shall be given five years to Exservicemen. Provided that permissible age after relaxation work out to be more than 50 years then upper age limit of 50 years will be applicable.
Selection Process …..Read more>>