UPPCL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited inviting applications for the positions of Company Secretary.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on June 17th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Company Secretary – 03
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals possessing the Essential Eligibility Qualification given below, for direct recruitment to the posts of Company Secretary as detailed below:-
1. U.P. Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL): Company Secretary : 01
2. Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (PVVNL) : Company Secretary: 01
3. Kanpur Electricity Supply company (KESCO) : Company Secretary: 01
4. Qualificaion: (A) Candidate should be a member of the institute of Company Secretaries of India and should hold a Degree in Law from a Recognised University
(B) Preference shall be given to a candidate having qualification of a Cost Accountant in addition to (A) above from a recoanised Institute
5. Experience: Minimum 05 years of independent work experience as a Company Secretary. Preference shall be given to those candidates, who have the above experience as a Company Secretary in a power sector company.
(i) Work experience as an independent Company Secretary will only be considered.
(ii)Experience as a Firm’s Proprietor/Partner will not be considered.
(iii) Experience certificate issued by Firm/Company or Form32/DlR-12 shall be submitted in support of experience.
6. Salary: Pay as Per 7th Pay Commission-(Level-13; Rs.1,31,100 + Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCL/PVVNL/KESCO…Read more>>